[sword-devel] win32 beta U, help file, and new win32 module utils

Jerry Hastings sword-devel@crosswire.org
Tue, 06 Aug 2002 19:44:38 -0700

The first thing is to make sure that you have Sword.chm in the help folder.
Wherever it is,you don't need to run the file from SWORD. You can just
double click it and it should open in the HTML viewer. If you can't open
it, can you open other chm files, such as windows.chm in the windows/help
folder? If can open those your system files are probably ok and I don't
know what tell you. If not, then run sfc /purgecahe then sfc /scannow in
DOS.  If that doesn't do it you may need some kind of  reinstalling of IE
or the HH.* files.  You can just double click it and it should open in the
HTML viewer.

Jerry