[sword-devel] BHS beta posted

Daniel Adams - infoChi sword-devel@crosswire.org
Sun, 4 Aug 2002 14:41:38 -0700

Realize this is off topic for the thread, but I had a question. When I saw
Don's comment about the BHS module being unlooked in the upcoming future, I
was curious, I have tried to use the locked modules, but even with the
www.sword.cx site that was given out in a recent mail to the list, I could
not get at the truly locked modules. I say truly locked because the BHS
module (which I have not tried) does not appear to be locked at all. The
ones I see as truly locked include most of the "New *" modules along with a
lot of others. Is anyone able to help explain my confusion? It would be
greatly appreciated.

Daniel Adams - infoChi@infomagic.net

  1 Peter 4:10 (NIV)-  Each one should use whatever gift he has received to
serve others, faithfully administering God's grace in its various forms.

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-sword-devel@crosswire.org
[mailto:owner-sword-devel@crosswire.org]On Behalf Of Don A. Elbourne Jr.
Sent: Sunday, August 04, 2002 2:17 PM
To: sword-devel@crosswire.org
Subject: Re: [sword-devel] BHS beta posted

hmmmm My font does not look the same as Christian's at:

I have a suspicion that Unicode is not rendering at all on my system. I
tried the Unicode Code2000 and it looks exactly the same as when I have the
MS Arial Unicode selected.

I do not know how different the Code2000 is supposed to look, but I see no
difference at all. I'm thinking that my system is defaulting to a regular
true type font or something. Is this possible?

BTW Chris, is this BHS going to be unlocked? where did you get it?

by grace alone,

Don A. Elbourne Jr.