[sword-devel] digital tract

Fri, 02 Aug 2002 10:39:22 -0700

Greg,
	That would be great!  The biggest problem I've found is getting
permission to use materials.  Larger organizations deny usage for fear
that they'll be found working in conjuction with non-orthodox sects (I
think this the reason) and they don't have time to check out all the
organizations from which they receive requests.  I've asked Billy Graham
ministries to use an excerpt from him, and also Campus Crusade for
Christ to use excerpts from the Jesus Film.  Both organizations denied
us the right to use their materials.  It has been some time since I've
asked.  Maybe I should resend requests.

The no-language thing was just something I thought would be really cool
so as to reach as many people as possible with a single tract.  It
wasn't a requirement in my mind.

Also, we don't have to limit ourselves to a single tract!  Finding 1 has
been my problem up till now.  I'd love to be faced with the problem of
having too many options to all fit on the CD!

	Thanks for your suggestions and willingness to help!
		-Troy.