[sword-devel] digital tract

Fri, 02 Aug 2002 10:32:02 -0700

Here's a flash that was pointed out to me.  It's not bad.  The producers
are German, and their English is a little silly in some places :)  I
have written them for permission (over a month ago) and no response, as
of yet.  I've heard that they've had a personal tragedy and this may be
why it's taking so long for them to write back, so your prayers for them
and their family would be appreciated.

http://www.get-alive.com/

	-Troy.