[sword-devel] Mac OS X client - progress update

Martin Gruner sword-devel@crosswire.org
Mon, 15 Apr 2002 10:00:27 +0200

Hi Nathan,

> Still hoping on a few tips on HTML/RTF filters before I get to that
> part. (Alpha3)

	: SWMgr(0,0,false,new MarkupFilterMgr( FMT_HTML, ENC_UTF8 ))

Should do it. Thereby the appropriate filters are set to give you UTF8 HTML
output. Though we at BibleTime did our own HTML filters to do some special