[sword-devel] 1.53 problem

Daniel Glassey sword-devel@crosswire.org
Thu, 11 Apr 2002 13:47:04 +0100

Hi,
I'm not certainif this is right, but if so I think this should be documented.
sword 1.5.3 has a problem with old layout.conf files. You need to remove
the old layout.conf and sword will regenerate a new one and be happy
after that.

Regards,
Daniel

On 11 Apr 2002 at 8:18, Eldernsb@aol.com sent forth the message: