[sword-devel] 1.53 problem

sword-devel@crosswire.org sword-devel@crosswire.org
Thu, 11 Apr 2002 08:18:44 EDT

--part1_1aa.88c411.29e6d924_boundary

Hi Troy and God Bless,

I had a problem downloading and installing the 1.53. It caused at C++ error
in XP. Not thinking, of course, I uninstalled it, which also removed all of
my modules from the previous version.  More importantly, it also removed the
keys.txt file, which I had stored there with my unlock keys. Can you email me
the text file?  I'd appreciate it greatly.

In his service,

Norman

--part1_1aa.88c411.29e6d924_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=arial,helvetica><FONT  COLOR="#000040" SIZE=3 FAMILY="SERIF" FACE="Times New Roman" LANG="0">Hi Troy and God Bless,<BR>
<BR>
I had a problem downloading and installing the 1.53. It caused at C++ error in XP. Not thinking, of course, I uninstalled it, which also removed all of my modules from the previous version.&nbsp; More importantly, it also removed the keys.txt file, which I had stored there with my unlock keys. Can you email me the text file?&nbsp; I'd appreciate it greatly.<BR>
<BR>
In his service,<BR>
<BR>
Norman</FONT></HTML>