[sword-devel] BC++Builder

Brian Albert sword-devel@crosswire.org
Fri, 05 Apr 2002 09:21:19 -0600

Thanks for your help, Troy.  Unfortunately I can't open those .bpg files
you mentioned.  I get an error that says "PROJECTS macro in project group
file missing or incorrect".  I tried compiling from .bpr files, but I keep
getting compiler errors.  By the way, what is the RxLib and how do I
install it?  Part of the problem is that I'm still learning the ins and
outs of Builder.  A lot has changed since BC++ 4.5.

At 09:56 AM 4/2/02 -0700, you wrote:
>Brian,
>         There are .bpg files in the tree that should enable you to compile
>things.  Offhand, I know that there should be a
>sword/utilities/bcppmake/utilities.bpg  There should also be a
>swordprj.bpg in the sword/apps/windoze/CBuilder5/BibleCS directory, but
>you may need to install RxLib to compile.  Not sure about this-- you
>want to try without it first.
>
>         Hope this helps.  Looking forward to your contributions!
>
>                 -Troy.
>

>Brian Albert wrote:
> >
> > Can someone please give me instructions on how to compile the source code
> > with BC++ Builder 5 after doing an ftp download?  I recently upgraded to
> > Builder from Borland C++ 4.5.  I'd like to be able to compile the utilities
> > (addvs, vpl2mod, etc) as well.
> >
> > Thanks.
> >
> > Brian Albert
> > Email: balbert@eml.doe.gov