[sword-devel] the red letters

Nathan sword-devel@crosswire.org
Mon, 1 Apr 2002 16:32:27 -0700

Thanks Chris, I will take a look at ISV. I think I have both RTF and
HTML options open to me, but I'm still learning Cocoa so I'm not
entirely sure. I could parse the HTML myself if necessary though.

Images would be nice, but kind of throw my design a bit. I think they
belong in a separate window from the main text stream... so then it
would be necessary to parse the HTML anyway, as opposed to just
dumping it all in a window.

- n8

--
Nathan Youngman