[sword-devel] Look Up! (Mac OS X)

Nathan Youngman sword-devel@crosswire.org
Sun, 31 Mar 2002 22:40:20 -0700

--Boundary_(ID_z7IyGavOVJFPZ5XeP/3W2Q)

The very early stages of a Mac OS X client for Sword can be found on
my iDisk. There is a disk image with the binaries as well as a screen
shot.

Lookup Alpha 1
http://homepage.mac.com/nathany/
Password is devonly
Please do not distribute these files or password beyond the sword list. Thanks.

Basically it allows lookups by book/chapter/verse in the KJV Bible
(included). The chapter and verse fields are limited based on the
book selected and properly ignore non-numeric input. I spent most of
my time on that, so the text displayed is just a single verse in raw
format.

Most menu options don't really work, just ignore all that stuff for now :-).

- n8

--
Nathan Youngman
E-mail: sword at nathany.com
Web: http://nathany.com

--Boundary_(ID_z7IyGavOVJFPZ5XeP/3W2Q)

blockquote, dl, ul, ol, li { padding-top: 0 ; padding-bottom: 0 }
be found on my iDisk. There is a disk image with the binaries as well
as a screen shot.</div>
the sword list. Thanks.</div>
Bible (included). The chapter and verse fields are limited based on
the book selected and properly ignore non-numeric input. I spent most
of my time on that, so the text displayed is just a single verse in
raw format.</div>
for now :-).</div>
<x-sigsep><pre>--
</pre></x-sigsep>
E-mail: sword at nathany.com<br>
Web: http://nathany.com</div>

--Boundary_(ID_z7IyGavOVJFPZ5XeP/3W2Q)--