[sword-devel] 1.5.3 is out

Sun, 31 Mar 2002 23:20:52 -0500

On Sunday 31 March 2002 04:48 pm, you wrote:
<>< Expect beta2 monday. The final 1.1 may take some more time because I have
 to <>< do my military service from Monday on. Martin took over some more <><
 responibility of BibleTime. This is great!
Ok, well I'm using beta2 from cvs anyway (I can't compile beta1 because my
distro is poo)
<>< Sorry that I can't give an exact release date of 1.1, but we hope it's
 soon <>< since almost all known bugs are fixed.

Oh, understood completely. I'd love to help but I'm mostly a shell scripter
and php/web guy and even then I've not done very many advanced prompts. BTW
is there a bibletime mailinglist this should be going to?

<><Oh, and
<>< See http://sourceforge.net/cvs/?group_id=954 for information how to
 checkout <>< anonymous. Use "cvs co bibletime-doc" to get the bibletime-doc
 module.

I thought I'd tried that one. I'll try again tonight.

<>< See
<><
 http://cvs.sourceforge.net/cgi-bin/viewcvs.cgi/*checkout*/bibletime/bibletim
e-doc/docs/en/handbook/html/hdbk-config-bt.html#hdbk-config-bt-fonts <>< for
 some more info on this. It's the handbook of 1.1beta2 :)
<>< Let me know if it works,

Already went there, that's how I discovered the problem but I'll read more
indepth and try some stuff and email in some results.