[sword-devel] New Batch of Splash Screens - Hot 'n Fresh

Skip Gaede sword-devel@crosswire.org
Wed, 24 Oct 2001 06:47:51 -0400

On Tuesday 23 October 2001 11:07 pm, you wrote:
> Hi again everyone,
>   I tried to address some of the concerns and suggestions I received, and I
> have created 7 new splash screens for everyone to examine. I did create one
> that meets the criteria that Chris mentioned, although I think the effect
> may be more dramatic on the ones that are centered rather than
> left/center/right justified at the same time.
>
>   Let me know what you think, and if I'm heading in the right direction.
>
>    -Tim

Tim,

First, thanks for posting all the samples and making it easy to compare them.

My preference is for #7. I think the left-center-right justification is too
distracting. I also happen to use Linux most of the time, so I think the
emphasis should be on "the Sword project" and "for Windows" just happens to
be an attribute of this object.

All of them are good, so we're going to have a good splash screen, no matter
which one is selected.

--Skip