[sword-devel] New Batch of Splash Screens - Hot 'n Fresh

Timothy R. Butler sword-devel@crosswire.org
Tue, 23 Oct 2001 23:29:04 -0500

Hi Dave,

On Tuesday 23 October 2001 10:31 pm, you wrote:
> Actually, the placement doesn't matter to me as much as being able to read
> it, in other words, there needs to be enough contrast between "the sword
> project for windows" foreground text and the background text so that the

   You are right they do appear to be darker and with less contrast. I've
been saving these images in the Gimp in a "non-flat" format (XCF), so I can
definately correct the contrast as needed. I guess I will wait to see which
ones are "voted out" before I update the contrast...

> foreground text stands out.  I don't mean to be overly critical, you're
> doing such an awesome job with all of these, honest, just that this latest

  Thanks. :-)

  -Tim

Timothy R. Butler                              Universal Networks
tbutler@uninetsolutions.com           ICQ #12495932 AIM: Uninettm
Free/Open Source Web Tools:        http://www.uninetsolutions.com
Christian Portal and Search Tool:        http://www.faithtree.com
============== "Christian Web Services Since 1996" ==============