[sword-devel] New Batch of Splash Screens - Hot 'n Fresh

David Burry sword-devel@crosswire.org
Tue, 23 Oct 2001 20:31:37 -0700

Actually, the placement doesn't matter to me as much as being able to read
it, in other words, there needs to be enough contrast between "the sword
project for windows" foreground text and the background text so that the
foreground text stands out.  I don't mean to be overly critical, you're
doing such an awesome job with all of these, honest, just that this latest
batch seems a lot darker and harder to read overall.  Maybe my monitor's
just flukey.. ;o)

Dave