[sword-devel] Splash Screen for The Sword Project for Windows

Timothy R. Butler sword-devel@crosswire.org
Mon, 22 Oct 2001 20:25:09 -0500

Hi Dave,
> I like either Style #1 or #2, but can't decide...  I think the first may be
> a bit better because pushing the "The" off to the side makes it seem more
> organized...  I dunno, I guess it goes back to whenever I see a site that
> has EVERYTHING center justified, I coil back in disgust...

  Hehehe, I agree. I guess it's just a webmaster thing? People always look at
me weird when I critique sites. There fonts are too big! Too many images!

   -Tim

Timothy R. Butler                              Universal Networks
tbutler@uninetsolutions.com           ICQ #12495932 AIM: Uninettm
Free/Open Source Web Tools:        http://www.uninetsolutions.com
Christian Portal and Search Tool:        http://www.faithtree.com
============== "Christian Web Services Since 1996" ==============