[sword-devel] New Website, Changes and HowTo

Timothy R. Butler sword-devel@crosswire.org
Fri, 19 Oct 2001 16:17:31 -0500

Hi,
> 1:  If anyone is familiar with the APACHE web server, I am installing it on
> my computer to test out the .jsp pages...  Are there any particular
> plug-ins I need to add in order to view .jsp files locally w/ APACHE
> installed?

  I was just curious, is there a reason you are using jsp's? I've had very
good success with HTML w/ SSI's and Perl for accomplishing most things, and
APACHE works out of the box with SSI's...

  Sorry to poke my head in, but I just had to ask. :-)

  In Christ,
          Tim

Timothy R. Butler                              Universal Networks
tbutler@uninetsolutions.com           ICQ #12495932 AIM: Uninettm
Free/Open Source Web Tools:        http://www.uninetsolutions.com
Christian Portal and Search Tool:        http://www.faithtree.com
============== "Christian Web Services Since 1996" ==============