[sword-devel] Sword exporter (Diaspora)

Barry Drake sword-devel@crosswire.org
Thu, 11 Oct 2001 10:38:59 +0100

Hi Chris .......

On 10 Oct 2001, at 7:54, Chris Little wrote:
> Another new version.  Same location as last time:

That's fantastic - and the ability to do bits of bible has helped me locate a
problem I'd spotted before - not in Diaspora - in the njb module.  Poetry's
converter fell over, and it saved me a lot of time being able to look at the
offending book only.  Look at Malachi 3 and 4 in the njb.  It was my
product, and I'm going to re-visit the source file as soon as I get time.
Meanwhile, njb has problems in Malachi.

God bless,

Barry

>From Barry Drake (The Revd - minister of Arnold United Reformed Church,