[sword-devel] VIRUS Alert ........

David Burry sword-devel@crosswire.org
Mon, 01 Oct 2001 16:20:36 -0700

I never even noticed... I've been getting up to a dozen of these kinds of viruses daily for months ever since SirCam started, and therefore I've set up unix procmail filters on all my email accounts so my windoze machines never see any executable attachments any more.  Send me a .exe/.com/.pif/.bat/.lnk/etc file and it goes straight to the big bit bucket in the sky  ;o)  It's a whole lot easier to filter out than the rest of the world's spam....  I wonder when all major email servers will have this kind of feature built in to can executables...

Dave