[sword-devel] AKJV Module

Chris Little sword-devel@crosswire.org
Mon, 28 May 2001 10:18:39 -0700

Thanks for pointing those out--especially the truncated verses, which I
probably wouldn't have ever noticed.

I'm pretty impressed with how many people seem to like this text, both
for Sword and OLB.  It says something about the value people place on
free texts over royalty-oriented ones.  And perhaps it says something
about riding the coattails of others through choosing a similar name. :)

The new AKJV is up.  Also online is an English translation of the
Peshitta by James Murdock.

--Chris