[sword-devel] AKJV Module

Stephen Denne sword-devel@crosswire.org
Tue, 29 May 2001 02:01:52 +1200

I've found a few minor problems with this module:

1. The akjv.conf file references a URL that has changed. it should read:
http://www.inspiredidea.com/akj.htm

2. The version from that site has been updated (better replacement for "smell" - see Mat 16:23 for example)

3. Missing text in verses. There are eleven verses in the file downloadable from Inspired Idea that don't quite follow the standard
as all the other verses (i.e. not all on one line), and have resulted in the verses being truncated:
Leviticus 23:41, I Chronicles 23:10, I Chronicles 29:20, Psalms 55:19, Isaiah 66:3, Nahum 2:8, Matthew 6:23, Mark 10:52, Luke 9:42,
John 16:33, Ephesians 6:24

Stephen Denne.