[sword-devel] Issues I have encountered

Chris Little sword-devel@crosswire.org
Mon, 21 May 2001 13:56:45 -0700

> While working with the NIV I go to Esther, and it is showing just the
> chapter numbers, with no text.

I'm not seeing this.  Do you have the latest NIV, new as of a couple months
ago?

> Also when I use the up and down arrows to
> change chapter, I will sometimes get a -1, noticed it with Job, might be
> because Esther is before Job.

This looks like it might be a race condition.  When I hold either Down Arrow
or the down arrow in the spin control, it will go from chapter 0 to
chapter -1.  But if I click instead of holding, it correctly goes to the
last chapter of the previous book.  I've also noticed that holding Up Arrow
or the up arrow in the spin control can cause it to skip straight to Rev
22:21.

--Chris