[sword-devel] Issues I have encountered

David Trotz (Integrity Online) sword-devel@crosswire.org
Mon, 21 May 2001 13:47:34 -0700

> While working with the NIV I go to Esther, and it is showing just the
> chapter numbers, with no text.  Also when I use the up and down arrows to
> change chapter, I will sometimes get a -1, noticed it with Job, might be
> because Esther is before Job.

I can't seem to reproduce this. Is it the whole book of Esther? Maybe try
redownloading the module. I did notice that in the Win32 frontend I I try
moving backward from chapter 1, it will go to a blank chapter 0 then the
last chapter of the previous book. It should not ever show a chapter 0.
In Christ,
David