[[sword-devel] (Fwd) [sword-support] website problem]

Paul Gear sword-devel@crosswire.org
Fri, 23 Mar 2001 19:20:13 +1000

Keith Sogge wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I'm new here, so if I'm way off base, please understand.
>
> Genernally, I prefer sights that don't use a lot of frames or if they have
> them provide the out of selecting an alternative version of the site without
> frames.  You know the sites that have "CLICK Here for NO FRAMES" in the upper
> left of their home page.
>
> Would it be possible to do that with www.crosswire.org?

FWIW, i hate frames.  The reason is because Netscape has a really stupid
bug where it resets the background colour of every window to grey, even
if you've chosen a different one.  Stupid reason, i know, but one that
drives me nuts nearly every day.

Paul
---------
"He must become greater; i must become less." - John 3:30
http://www.bigfoot.com/~paulgear