[sword-devel] New/updated modules

Chris Little sword-devel@crosswire.org
Thu, 28 Jun 2001 02:20:56 -0700

I updated the RNKJV from OLB's module after Ernie Spillman of TOLBSS
wrote to me about some errors one of their users found.  I also changed
"Yahweh" (in Roman script) to "yod-he-vav-he" (in Hebrew script) using
UTF-8 to match the online edition.

I also added that public domain Portuguese text.  I removed the "Arabic"
module and added an "AraSVD" module (Smith & Van Dyke Arabic
translation) that uses UTF-8.  The reason for the name change is that
another Arabic translation will be forthcoming.