Tue, 26 Jun 2001 21:04:51 +0200
I suggest that -after 1.5.2- the development of the sword lib should become
independent from the frontends. Releases should be made more often and not
depending on release dates of the frontends (BibleCS and BibleTime).
I created a sourceforge account for BibleCS (http://sf.net/projects/biblecs).
You're free to use or reject it; imo it would be good to split the BibleCS
development from the core lib development. This will be fruitful for both
projects. Thus other people who want to contribute can start helping with
parts of the project management and development and thereby support the
people who already do much more than they can. (Troy ;)
I'd be glad to help getting things set up for BibleCS and share the good
experiences I made and things I learned with you. Maybe I can help with parts
of the sf account management in future. If you want.