[sword-devel] 1.5.2

Stephen Denne sword-devel@crosswire.org
Mon, 25 Jun 2001 01:49:50 +1200

- I'm not sure when this started happening, or if it is just my PCs, but all the modules set up to use the symbol font/encoding are
not using the symbol font.
- Viewing Malachi 4 results in seeing commentary for Revelation of John 4
- Malachi 4:0 gives address violation

Other problems are to do with the newer modules:

LXXM
- still giving address violation errors when attempting to show NT verses

BHS (I understand you are still working on this Chris?)
 - appearance of verse references in parentheses. First occurance is in Genesis 32:32 where it reads: 32[ (Genesis 32:33) עַל־כֵּ ]
- Malachi 3:18 onwards seems to be repeated.
- A verse is displayed differently depending on whether it is selected or not (word order reverses).
- The text before a selected verse in a chapter is smaller in size than the text of, and after a selected verse. (This went away
after installing Code2000)
- Selecting text by dragging the mouse is freaky.
- It would be nicer if verses were layed out right to left as well as the words in the verse. (Or line breaks after each verse)

Stephen Denne.