[sword-devel] beta 1.5.2 WIN32 binary available

Chris Little sword-devel@crosswire.org
Tue, 19 Jun 2001 17:35:27 -0700

> > > For FinPR, The letter after "Phy" in the modules
> description "1938
> > > PhyZ Raamattu" appears as a black block.
> >
> > I think that's a Z with a breve, a high ascii character that has a
> > tendency to cause problems.  But hey, that's the module
> name, what can
> > we do?
>
> Just noticed it, so thought I'd mention it.

I changed this to a regular Z because it's been irritating me too over
the years.  :)  The version was not incremented so it won't show up in
InstallMgr as an update.

> > Yep.  There should be a file called lxxm.doc in the LXXM
> directory.
> > But we'll work on a nicer mode of presentation for the next
> version,
> > akin to what Logos & BibleWorks do for their Morphological
> databases.
>
> What do they do?

As I recall.... BibleWorks has a window, like our Lexicon/Dictionary
window, that presents the morphological information in plain English
whenever you hover over a word.  And Logos pops up a little tool-tip
like window with the same plain English info.

--Chris