[sword-devel] beta 1.5.2 WIN32 binary available

Chris Little sword-devel@crosswire.org
Mon, 18 Jun 2001 13:12:45 -0700

First let me say InstallMgr is working perfectly for me.  It's sooo nice
to be able to set it to download 15 modules and just let it run rather
than having to do them individually.

Now, BibleCS...
<broken record>Still no context menu</broken record> :)

There's a very strange problem with both Japanese translations.  The
first character of every verse is being printed as a Chinese character.
The underlying Unicode character is correct because copy & paste into
notepad (non-rich text) shows the correct characters.  But copy & paste
into wordpad (rich text) puts the first character in the SimSun font
(Chinese GB2312) and all following characters into the MS PGothic font
(Japanese).  This occurs occasionally mid-verse, but most consistently
with the character in the first position.

The missing first character of Morph tags I finally figured out is my
fault.  There's a problem in GBFRTF that I'll try to fix by this


> ----- Original Message -----
> From: "Troy A. Griffitts" <scribe@crosswire.org>
> To: <sword-devel@crosswire.org>
> Sent: Sunday, June 17, 2001 2:27 PM
> Subject: Re: [sword-devel] beta 1.5.2 WIN32 binary available
> > Thanks, everyone, for all the bug reports!  Got 2 new 
> binaries ready:
> >
> >
> http://www.crosswire.org/sword/ALPHAcckswwlkrfre22034820285912
> Hope we got all the bugs you all mentioned.
> -Troy.