[sword-devel] new/updated modules

Joachim Ansorg sword-devel@crosswire.org
Mon, 18 Jun 2001 12:58:10 +0200

Hi Chris!

I have some questions about your new BHS module.

-Which unicode font is working for this module? Where can I get it?
-Can you please put somewhere a screenshot online or send it in a private
eMail to me so I can compare BibleTime's rendering results with the correct
rendering.

Thank you for all your work! Sword is now really progressing fast!
Troy, you're doing a great job!

Joachim