[sword-devel] Unicode font (Arial Unicode MS)

Joachim Ansorg sword-devel@crosswire.org
Sun, 17 Jun 2001 15:26:04 +0200

Hello David!

Are you emplyoed by Adobe? Some time ago I downloaded an unicode font from
Adobe, this font worked very well with the chinese CHIGU module.

Do you think it's possible that Adobe sponsors a complete or nearly complete
Unicode font for Crosswire?
Maybe we (Troy :) could print something like "Kindly sponsored by Adobe!" on
the CDs?

Joachim