[sword-devel] New Win32 Build Available

sword-devel@crosswire.org sword-devel@crosswire.org
Mon, 30 Jul 2001 09:19:37 -0700

> Text modules alphabetically after a module in which a font is specified
> that font instead of the font specified in preferences. So if AKJV, BHS,
> BWE are installed, AKJV uses preferences font, BHS uses Code2000 (from
> in .conf) and then BWE uses Code2000

I know the cause of this. It was something Troy and I have discussed. I
believe he said the font tag was being removed from the conf file since we
are now using an encoding tag instead. In the previous release I had removed
the section of code that checked for this font tag. I put it back in the new
build to see if that would fix some of the problems listed here. I think I
am going to remove it again since it made matters worse. If we decide to
keep the font tag, I will need to fix this which shouldn't be a problem. For
now you can remove that font tag from the first bible module and it should
work fine.
BTW it appears the most current AKJV module has done this. You may want to
update your module. Thanks for your input :)

In Christ,
David Trotz