[sword-devel] New Web Site

Chris Little sword-devel@crosswire.org
Thu, 19 Jul 2001 12:08:14 -0700

I think both of these are very good statements of faith that we could
use.  Or possibly we could examine the Apostle's Creed (according to the
typical Protestant translation that doesn't include "Hell" and writes
"catholic" with a lowercase c).  I'm of the opinion that whatever we
decide upon should be short, simple, and broad.  It should be explicitly
Christian rather than Judeo-Christian, Islamo-Judeo-Christian, or other,
but need not encompass Mormonism, etc.

--Chris