[sword-devel] New project - interlinear Hebrew/LXX/KJV/gloss & Greek/KJV/gloss

Ed Sylvis sword-devel@crosswire.org
Mon, 16 Jul 2001 21:43:12 -0700

Sounds like a daunting task Chris, but I would be interested in being
involved. I don't know how much time I can devote to the project, but the
reason I joined this list originally was when I repaired the errors in the
existing non-accented Greek texts. I'm not a Greek scholar but I have had
three terms plus. I also have some programming background though I haven't
really used it in many years.

-Ed Sylvis