[sword-devel] TDavid

Dan Bertles sword-devel@crosswire.org
Sun, 8 Jul 2001 18:28:39 -0400

My apologies.  I didn't know that this module only applied to the Psalms.
 I was looking for information in Samuel, Kings and Chronicles.  Since
every window only showed "Genesis 1:1" I turned the module off.

Any ideas on what I need to do to get UTF-8 modules to show characters
other than boxes?

On Sunday, July 08, 2001 2:33 PM, Chris Little [SMTP:chrislit@chiasma.org]
> > Chris,
> >
> > TDavid does not work for me.  I am using the most recent win32 alpha.
> > doesn't even show up as an installed module.
> >
> > Dan
> You installed with a downloaded ZIP, I'm assuming, right?
> Can you check whether tdavid.conf is in your mods.d directory?  I it is,
does it read as follows?

> [TDavid]
> DataPath=./modules/comments/zcom/tdavid/
> ModDrv=zCom
> BlockType=CHAPTER
> CompressType=ZIP
> Lang=en
> MinimumVersion=1.5.2
> Version=1.0
> SourceType=ThML
> Description=C. H. Spurgeon's Treasury of David
> About=This seven volume "magnum opus", by Charles H. Spurgeon, was first
published in weekly installments over a twenty-year span in the London
Metropolitan Tabernacle's periodical, The Sword and the Trowel. As each
section was completed it was published as a volume until the seventh and
final volume was released in 1885. \par \