[sword-devel] New Sword Website: It's happening...

David Overcash sword-devel@crosswire.org
Tue, 3 Jul 2001 21:07:43 -0500

Hey Jonathan,
I'm a very active website designer/programmer (CGI, PHP, etc.)  If you need
any help making the site interactive in any part and need help, just drop me
an email, I'm always looking to help!

-Dave
daveovercash@bigfoot.com

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-sword-devel@crosswire.org
[mailto:owner-sword-devel@crosswire.org]On Behalf Of Jonathan Hughes
Sent: Tuesday, July 03, 2001 7:35 PM
To: sword-devel@crosswire.org
Subject: [sword-devel] New Sword Website: It's happening...

Hey Everyone,

    Well after much, much delay I have finally found the time to work on the
new sword website. I have been working extensively this week so I have most
of the general content done. I just wanted to thank the people that helped
us get this far, especially Don who did a great job on the layout and
design! Anyways I will be needing help in the near future with programming
some of the dynamic content so if that peaks your interest I will be sending
something about that in the near future. Also be ready for lots of questions
to the mailing list.
    In a week or so I will also be announcing the need for people to check
out the new website before we make it live for the public. So things are
happening, watch out for all of this!

Very Excitedly In Christ,
Jonathan
jhughes@crosswire.org