[sword-devel] Open Content Creation

Jerry Hastings sword-devel@crosswire.org
Wed, 31 Jan 2001 02:41:36 -0700

Another great idea! I like it. Need to be careful with the "cult" word
though. Open source software development is not a good place to practice
counter cult methods. For reasons like that, a text review board should
probably not be "official" and should have some distance between it and
Crosswire. But, it would be nice to see a review of "unknown" works. One
day I may want to see something written from a certain point of view. On
another day I may want to look at something written from a differing point
of view. It would be nice to have an idea of what way a work leans. And to
know the quality of the writing.

Jerry