[sword-devel] Open Content Creation

James Gross sword-devel@crosswire.org
Wed, 31 Jan 2001 08:38:36

<DIV>How about those of us who are not programmers setting up an advisory/review board.&nbsp; We could ensure that the commentaries are Biblically sound.&nbsp; We could have an application process where there needs to be at least one, if not two, pastor recommendations.&nbsp; That way, we are able to say that the individuals on the board are not from a cult.&nbsp; Additionally, we could make sure that more than one person reviews each commentary (so that we get more than one set of eyes looking for non-Biblical content).&nbsp; We could also be looking for typographical/formatting errors.&nbsp; Just a thought.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>