Re: [sword-devel] Iso Update
Mon, 29 Jan 2001 08:20:16 -0800
Friday, January 26, 2001, 3:21:19 AM, you wrote:
Joachim Ansorg> Hi!
Joachim Ansorg> I had the same problems with configure. I compiled with "LDFLAGS="-lz
Joachim Ansorg> -lstdc++ CPPFLAGS=/path/to/swordir/include/ ./configure"
this part is easy for me to understand. I just put this in place of
the regular configure line.
Joachim Ansorg> To compile with Sword 1.51a you have to replace in line "Delete()" with
Joachim Ansorg> "deleteEntry()".
In what file do I look for this? I don't mind looking but I jave been
unable to find it. Or am I missing omething obvious?
Joachim Ansorg> Maybe you have to edit configure.in to change the -lcurses part to -lncurses.
This I found and changed.
Joachim Ansorg> I hope this helps you!
Joachim Ansorg> I'm so glad that you have so much experience with RPMS.
Joachim Ansorg> Without you we would have much more work!
Joachim Ansorg> Thank you Brook!
Joachim Ansorg> Joachim
>> Hello Sword,
>> I tracked down the Irenaeus rpm's and put them in the beta directory
>> for the cd. I didn't make these rpm's they were made by the author.
>> I don't really like the rpm itself it needs some work but everytime
>> I try to compile it on my system it tells me that I don't have a
>> working compiler. Which is imposible because I just used the
>> compiler to compile bibletime, sword, gnomesword and others. Anyway
>> I included the authors original rpm it runs on my mandrake system
>> but there are some screen refresh problems wich the author is
>> already aware of.