[sword-devel] Iso Update

Joachim Ansorg sword-devel@crosswire.org
Fri, 26 Jan 2001 12:21:19 +0100


I had the same problems with configure. I compiled with "LDFLAGS="-lz 
-lstdc++  CPPFLAGS=/path/to/swordir/include/ ./configure"

To compile with Sword 1.51a you have to replace in line "Delete()" with 

Maybe you have to edit configure.in to change the -lcurses part to -lncurses.

I hope this helps you!
I'm so glad that you have so much experience with RPMS.
Without you we would have much more work!

Thank you Brook!


> Hello Sword,
>   I tracked down the Irenaeus rpm's and put them in the beta directory
>   for the cd. I didn't make these rpm's they were made by the author.
>   I don't really like the rpm itself it needs some work but everytime
>   I try to compile it on my system it tells me that I don't have a
>   working compiler. Which is imposible because I just used the
>   compiler to compile bibletime, sword, gnomesword and others. Anyway
>   I included the authors original rpm it runs on my mandrake system
>   but there are some screen refresh problems wich the author is
>   already aware of.

Joachim Ansorg
BibleTime - www.bibletime.de - info@bibletime.de
BibleTime is an easy to use Bible study tool for KDE / Linux.