[sword-devel] Sword Newbie

Thu, 11 Jan 2001 15:34:41 -0700

for CBuilder5

open:

sword/apps/windoze/CBuilder5/biblecs/swordprj.bpg

This should build the entire environment with the main windows
executable.
It separates the api into a lib, so you should be able to add your own
exe experiments easily.

I think there is a utilities/build... something for building some of the
utilities as commandline tools.

	-Troy.

PS.  I'm outta here for the weekend.  I'll try to check mail...