[sword-devel] New CD ISO, binaries, misc. stuff

Joachim Ansorg sword-devel@crosswire.org
Tue, 27 Feb 2001 16:13:48 +0100

Hi Troy!

Great!

Since KDE 2.1 is out now I updated the sources in GOODIES/misc.linux/KDE-2.1
and removed the dir of the KDE-2.01 sources.
Is it possible to recreate the iso to ship the new KDE?
I uploaded the libs, base, support and bindings. They are required for
BibleTime 0.31 and later.

Thank you!
Joachim

--