[sword-devel] Sword VC++ DLL

Kirt Christensen sword-devel@crosswire.org
Thu, 08 Feb 2001 09:28:49 -0500

You the man, Chris!  (Ofcourse, I don't actually know your a man.  Its a
little biased of me to say that.  You could be an extremely intelligent and
geeky girl. I mean, my wife's name is Chris, but she hates computers.)  At
anyrate I'm super appreciative of your labor.

I started to design the architecture a night ago for a user interface for a
CE device.  I wanted something that could configure itself for about 3
primary handheld screen sizes.  I want to be able to view the interface
optionally as a split screen with vertical tabs down the left and right hand
side.  In this way the left half and right half will either operate as a
book of pages or the left half will display scripture text while the right
half is an edit page for taking and storing notes.  Other pages will be
Concordance, etc.

I'm protyping at the moment and will publish the design documentation and
graphics soon.  I would appreciate suggestions or reference to where this
has already been done.