[sword-devel] New BibleCS binary

Jerry Hastings sword-devel@crosswire.org
Tue, 04 Dec 2001 08:40:27 -0700

I get the following error.

SWMgr. Can't find 'mods.conf' or 'mods.d' Try stetting
SWORD_PATH=<directory containing mods.conf> Or see the README file for a
full description of setup options (<configPath is null>)

I don't seem to have that README file. I first ran the program as
sword_icu.exe. When that didn't work I renamed it an ran it as sword.exe.
In both tests the first run loaded and closed fine, it was after closing
the program and then clicking on your test links that the error came up.

Jerry