[sword-devel] ModDisp improvements

Chris Little sword-devel@crosswire.org
Sun, 26 Aug 2001 17:14:39 -0700

Something else I forgot to mention is that I've marked all the Daily Devotionals with Category=Daily Devotional just like the unorthodox stuff was marked Category=Cults / Unorthodox / Questionable Material.  So they will no longer appear mixed in with the lexica and dictionaries on the web download page or install manager.  (I mention this partly because I just noticed that both the BibleTime and GnomeSword pages link directly to the module download pages and those responsible for those pages might want to add a link to the daily devotionals.)

--Chris