[sword-devel] ModDisp improvements

Chris Little sword-devel@crosswire.org
Sat, 25 Aug 2001 18:02:27 -0700

A week or so ago, Troy updated ModDisp to sort modules alphabetically and by language (yay!).  Last night I added some more improvements based on people's requests.  For locked modules, instead of a download link, there's just a link to the page describing locked modules.  There's a link on the Alpha page that will take you to different lists, for testers, that do have the download links and that list the beta modules.  Unfortunately, the beta modules can't be downloaded until some changes are made to jsword, so don't try downloading the beta stuff through the webpage yet.

I also added a ModInfo JSP that will show some info about each module like version, minimum Sword version, the About info, installed size, and download size (if the file exists already).

Let me know if you spot any bugs or if there is more info you think should go in there.  I already know that reported sizes are incorrect sometimes.  And the script should be reporting when a module has Strong's, morphology, footnotes, or headings, but will only report one because of a bug in jsword I think.