[sword-devel] New Win32 Binary Available 8-13-2001

sword-devel@crosswire.org sword-devel@crosswire.org
Tue, 14 Aug 2001 08:43:03 -0700

> When I set the scheme to "navy blue" and restart, I get an access
> None of the windows contain text, unless I switch from one translation and
> then back. The graphics for the "back" and "search" buttons are missing.
> If I try to close the application I get another access violation. I have
> ctr-alt-del to close it and even then it doesn't want to let me at first.

Strange. Does anyone else have this problem? Do you have the Tahoma font?
This shouldn't matter since Windows is supposed to be "smart" with missing

> The other color schemes don't have the same problem, but I can't seem to
> the different windows to different colors.

Again this too is strange. Try this; First Send me your options.conf. Then
move your options.conf to the recycle bin and try restarting the
application. If that doesn't work try moving the layout.conf to the recycle

> Also- I have to close the application and re-start for the color changes
> take effect. I don't know if this is how it is planned to be, but if so
> fine. If not, I just figured I'd mention how it is working.

Yes that is the way it works for now. I look to fixing that but I have a few
other things to do first.