[sword-devel] New Win32 Binary Available 8-13-2001

Don A. Elbourne Jr. sword-devel@crosswire.org
Tue, 14 Aug 2001 10:18:20 -0500

David,

I'm running it on Windows Me and having a few problems.

When I set the scheme to "navy blue" and restart, I get an access violation.
None of the windows contain text, unless I switch from one translation and
then back. The graphics for the "back" and "search" buttons are missing. and
If I try to close the application I get another access violation. I have to
ctr-alt-del to close it and even then it doesn't want to let me at first.

The other color schemes don't have the same problem, but I can't seem to set
the different windows to different colors.

Also- I have to close the application and re-start for the color changes to
take effect. I don't know if this is how it is planned to be, but if so
fine. If not, I just figured I'd mention how it is working.

Don A. Elbourne Jr.
http://elbourne.org