[sword-devel] Barnes & Thayer Errors, Unicode <sigh>

Dan Bertles sword-devel@crosswire.org
Sun, 12 Aug 2001 08:16:55 -0400

I was looking up information on Genesis 7:1.  Following is the text in the
Barnes window:

	{\rtf1\ansi{\fonttbl{\f0\fdecor\fprq2

It changes my window size to make me have to scroll down quite a bit to get
back to the dictionaries.

Selecting Thayer with Number 8804 yielded :

	Access violation at address 00523D0 in module 'SWORD.EXE'. Write of
address 02115EB4.

I tried and thayer doesn't work on any verse, looking up any number after
there has been an error.  The error occurs when looking up a number that
doesn't exist.  Sword version 1.5.1.9 is the newest version that doesn't
have this problem.

Finally, is there any progress on getting unicode to work universally?  I
have upgraded some of my modules to find out that I can no longer use them
because they were converted to unicode or they are severly hampered because
some of the text is unicode and some is not.

I am using Win95b
Sword version 1.5.2.32
IExplorer 4.0

Dan