[sword-devel] New modules

Chris Little sword-devel@crosswire.org
Sat, 11 Aug 2001 21:14:27 -0700

Firstly... Sorry about not responding to these messages for such a long
time, but I'm working on module fixes this weekend.  So expect
occasional replies to really old stuff. :)

Anyway, the problem described here is because of heading & variations in
verse numbering in the Psalms that occur in a lot of translations.  I
think we should leave them as they are until we support alternate
versifications.

--Chris