[sword-devel] PR

Chris Little sword-devel@crosswire.org
Mon, 6 Aug 2001 16:40:00 -0700

> I do answer much user questions related to BibleTime, often questions
> doreoccur.  Often Sword questions are also asked by users
> (these questions
> are normally related to compilation, module installation and
> problems with
> installed modules (access right etc.) ...).
> I think forums are great, we should use them.
> At the moment I'm also thinking about creating a forum on
> sourcforge.net for
> BibleTime.

We could create forums for BibleTime, GnomeSword, etc. on the CrossWire
site along with more general Sword/CrossWire forums. I think UBB-style
forums like phpBB are a lot more user-friendly and manageable than what
SourceForge offers.  It also helps consolidate support and community
building resources if everything is together.

--Chris